My firm – Paul B. Clark, Architect – strives for excellence whenever presented with a new design project, and I can resolutely say I always give my all when designing a renovation, custom build, or landscape. This is why I am so honored to have been named one of the Charlotte area’s best 16 architects by Expertise for 2020.
The goal of Expertise’s recent review is to connect people with the best local experts. Out of 153 local architects, they chose the best 16 after reviewing these five selection criteria:
1. Reputation—The architect had to have a proven track record of exceeding client expectations.
2. Credibility—The architect had to instill client confidence through awards, trainings, licensing, and accreditation.
3. Availability—The architect had to be responsive to clients and never make them feel ignored.
4. Professionalism—The architect had to provide a high level of customer service and respect.
5. Expertise—The architect had to show they were true masters of their craft with an impressive background in the architectural field.
There are so many architects in the Charlotte area who create stunning designs, so this designation means a lot to me, especially since I always work hard to develop meaningful, sustainable, and aesthetically pleasing design work. I would be happy to answer any questions you have about this recent designation or to talk to you about creating a custom home completely tailored to your needs. Contact me today!